Thursday, July 12, 2012

Law & Odor

People often think the concierge of Little Pup Lodge just sits around all day watching tv with her guests. So, I thought I’d try it (after I laundered, poop-scooped, watered the garden, folded clothes, washed dishes and romped with the gang at the park). Who knew Law & Order could be so addictive? In my world, only a pathetic slug would sit in front of the boob tube when it is still light outside. Daytime is about work! Productivity! Frenetic activity!

 vincent Dogs love Bobby Goren!

Problem is, the guests are not entertained by Work! Productivity! or Frenetic Activity! unless it’s their idea. What they really enjoy are long walks sometimes and lying around like slugs the rest of the time. Rather than use their downtime to focus on various projects, I began to join my little friends. We now play a drinking game. Every time Vincent D’Onofrio’s character Det. Goren tilts his head to indicate suspicion, everyone gets a round of kibble.
cat vincent Cats? Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment